Rex Royal S200 Touch Screen Automatic Coffee Machine Cleaning Procedure
Below is a quick demonstration by Peter Walker the CEO of Koffeeone on how to perform the Rex Royal S200 Touch Screen Automatic Coffee Machine Cleaning Procedure
The Rex Royal automatic coffee machine is a sensational office coffee machine. Built with precision and engineered to perfection . You will be super impressed by the sensational performance of this wonderful corporate coffee machine. To keep your machine in pristine condition Koffeone recommends daily cleaning and general maintenance.
The above video demonstration by Peter Walker the CEO of Koffeeone will assist you with easy to follow steps. ” On The Rex Royal S200 Automatic Coffee Machine Cleaning Procedure” . Its straight forward. Easy to follow. Basically its as straight forwards as following a bouncing ball. Koffeeone are automatic coffee machine specialists. We love to see you enjoying world class espresso coffee. Our Rex Royal s200 automatic coffee machine will more than impress your staff. Wow your guests and excite your clients.
Please view more information on The Rex Royal S200 automatic coffee machine by visiting Pierro Coffee . A sensational automatic coffee machine for everyone . Press the button and immediately enjoy the pleasure of real espresso.
Rex Royal S200 Touch Screen Automatic Coffee Machine Cleaning Procedure instructions
Note: Cleaning is performed while machine is turned on
- Press and hold The Rex Royal Logo, top right hand side of touch screen Screen will read “ Combi Rinsing “ and “ Combi Cleaning “
- Select “ Combi Cleaning “ by touching the screen over the words “ Combi Cleaning “Screen will show a waste box with a green arrow, open the door and empty your waste box, close the door and select the green arrow by touching the arrow on the touch screen
- Touch screen will now show a cleaning jug and a green arrow and ask you to “prepare your cleaning products”, you place 60mls of your cleaning solution in a litre of water in 1 jug and 1 litre of clean water in another jug, place your milk hose into the jug with the water and cleaning solution and select the green arrow by touching the touch screen
- The screen will now display a small machine and a Green Arrow and ask you to insert your cleaning tablet, Insert your cleaning tablet into the decaf chute in the front middle of the Coffee bean hopper then press the green arrow on the touch Screen
- The machine will now start to clean
- Once all the cleaning solution and water has been used in the jug with the cleaning solution the machine will stop and the screen will display two jugs and a green arrow and ask you to replace the milk hose from the cleaning solution jug to the clean water jug. Once you have changed the milk hose to the clean water jug press the green arrow on the touch screen , the machine will now start to rinse the milk hose and continue to clean your brewing unit
- Once the machine has cleaned the brewing unit it will stop and the touch screen will display the chocolate device and a green arrow and ask you to dismantle the chocolate device, If you have been cleaning the machine daily you can skip this procedure by pressing the green arrow on the touch screen, the screen now displays the foaming device and a green arrow and again asks you to dismantle the foaming device and clean, as for the chocolate device you can skip this procedure by pressing the green arrow if you have been cleaning your machine daily
- The machine will now rinse the chocolate making device
- Once all the cleaning is complete you will see a Big Yellow Smiley Face and a green arrow on the screen, press the green arrow on the touch screen
- You will now see a waste box on the screen and a green arrow and it will ask you to empty the coffee grounds container, open the door and empty and clean the coffee grounds container and re-insert and close the door and press the green arrow
- The machine has now been cleaned, please make an espresso beverage to rinse the machine and complete the process, the machine is now ready for use