Buying An Office Coffee Machine
A coffee machine is an essential requirement of a workplace. It aids in motivating the employees and also helps to make a good first impression on customers.
Before selecting an office coffee machine, it is important to understand and anticipate the the offices requirements from the machine.
Offering good quality coffee to employees is a highly compelling motivational tool. It also eliminates the need for workers to venture outside office for getting their caffeine fix.
Commonly Preferred Office Coffee MachineOptions
Selecting the right office coffee machine usually comes down to the kind of machine required versus evaluation of the budget.
At present, some of the most commonly preferred options are as follows:
- Vending Machines — Coffee vending machines are available in table-top and free-standing versions, and can serve several types of hot drinks. One can even agree the coffee brands and drink types with the supplier.
- Capsules, Filters and Pods — They are used by most workplaces. These machines are ideal for offices having small kitchen spaces.
- Specialty Coffee Makers — Although they function like normal vending machines, the brew produced by them is of very high quality. Some even grind beans as a part of the preparatory process.
- Industrial or Professional Coffee Machines — Though they are mostly used by restaurants and cafes, some large businesses use them as cost-effective solutions for high quality brew.
Office Coffee Machine Cost
The costs of good quality office coffee machines generally depend on what one wishes to buy or rent. The expenses can be divided into two portions –
- Purchase price
- Operating costs (consumables, restocking, servicing, rental fees, etc.)
It is needless to say the price of a small capsule or pod would obviously be less than that of a specialised professional equipment. For a rental machine, one may need to pay a one-time fees for installation, followed by monthly rental charges.
Rent or Purchase — Which One is Better?
Most large businesses consider the option of renting a company coffee machine to be economical, because purchasing a big professional coffee machine outright can be an expensive affair.
Moreover, a rental contract comes with options of servicing and delivery of consumables, and the payments are also predictable.
Coffee machine rental is also ideal for exhibitions and events, where the equipment is needed only for a short duration. For small offices, however, it can be more prudent to buy a coffee maker outright by comparing prices of different options.
Deal Direct With The Office Coffee Machine Supplier / Wholesaler
Coffee machine supplier, Koffeeone has evolved considerably since its foundation and now distributes the very best commercial coffee machines from Italy, as well as now manufacturing their very own Pierro office coffee machine range.
Koffeeone was formed in 1999 with the goal to supply wholesale priced corporate coffee machines, office coffee machines and espresso coffee machines to cafe’s, restaurants, corporate offices and registered clubs.
To ensure their clients receive the very best support on their range of coffee machines Koffeeone provide full service support for each and every one of their customers, large or small.
Peter Walker, CEO of Koffeeone states, “We ensure we only supply the very best office coffee machines. Why ? To ensure the longevity of operation, to make sure your coffee machine requires minimal operational attention by your staff and are very easy to maintain and use.”
He continues, “When you order your commercial coffee machine direct form the importer and wholesaler you can be ensured you are dealing with a company who has been in business for over 15 years and has served many continuing and long standing customers.”