our relationship with us and its associated privacy is extremely vital to us. Therefore, this particular policy is intended to be clear and easy to read. We expect that you find everything you are looking for here; however, assuming you have any questions, please do contact us on the links given on our website.
Please take the requisite time to read and understand this policy:
In the course of our correspondence—whether by email or other electronic messages between you and this website.
On this Website.
In the event you interact with our advertising and marketing applications on third-party websites and services and those applications or advertising include specific links to this policy.
How We Use Your Information
We do use the information we collect in various ways:
- Provide, operate and maintain this Website
- Understand and analyse our website usage
- Improve, personalise and expand our Website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Send you emails
- Communicate with you for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to this Website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
Information you provide reaches us electronically, originating from your devices, following which it is transmitted by your telecoms network provider. Following this, we put measures in place to ensure that this data is as secure as it can possibly be. Once it reaches us at the Company, you can be completely sure that we take the security of your information very seriously.
We proceed to then use the appropriate procedures and technical security measures to safeguard your information across all of our computer systems, networks, websites, and offices.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We would further like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. The following are your list of rights:
- The right to access—you have the express right to request copies of your personal data. Furthermore, we might charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to erasure—you have the right to make requests to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification—you have the express right to request that we correct any and all information you believe is inaccurate. Furthermore, you also have the express right to request that we further complete the information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing—you further have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your private data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to data portability—you have the express right to request that we transfer the required data that we have expressly collected to another organization under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing—you have the express right to object to our processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- Any requests that you make, we have a stipulated time to respond to you. Assuming you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do contact us.
Assuming you leave a comment on our site, you may opt to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are completely there for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a period of exactly one year.
Assuming you visit our login page, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data, following which it is discarded when you close your browser.
Upon logging in, we also set up several cookies to save your specific login information and your specific screen-display choices. These login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. For example, providing you select the “Remember Me,” your login will proceed to persist for 2 weeks. Providing you log out of your account, the login cookies are removed.
If you proceed to edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This particular cookie includes zero personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article that you just edited. It expires after only one day.
Other Website Links
Our website contains links to other websites of particular interest. However, once these links to leave our website, you should further note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, you really cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. Therefore, do exercise caution and closely look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your data management:
Visitor comments may be thoroughly checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Contact information
- Additional information
- Measures to protect your data
- Data breach procedures we have in place
- Which third-party organizations or websites do we receive the data from
- What automated decision-making and/or profiling that we do with the user data
- Industry-regulatory disclosure requirements