7 Things to Consider When Choosing a Coffee Machine for Your Church
You might be surprised to find out that churches are among our major kinds of customers for our automatic coffee machines.
Churches committees have a very unique sort of requirement for their church coffee machine on account of their needing to churn out a lot of coffee but on only a few days of the week.
We also know that coffee has become an important element at today’s churches, since coffee – and especially good coffee – complements communication and fellowship very well, and poor coffee is something that can cause people to relish their social time less.
Church goers love drinking coffee at church
- Money is the first important factor that you need to consider. Especially since most churches are not exactly rolling in dough. But although it is important not to take too much out of your limited budget for your coffee machine, you also don’t want to underspend and end up getting stuck with a machine that can’t handle what you need it to do for you.
- Another important money decision will be to figure out what sort of beans you will get once you’ve determined how much money you are going to need every week.
- Another big decision will be about your water: are you OK with manually filling the tank, or do you prefer to have your machine hooked directly to your water line. The latter is obviously much more convenient, but also more expensive and not as easy to install.
- Do you want a single coffee station or multiple stations throughout the church? For this you will have to think about your budget along with the layout of your church and the size of your community.
- Should you go with coffee pots, airpots, or thermal servers? Coffee pots are the more traditional and easier to find variety, but they also involve multiple brewings, and coffee sitting on a burner for long periods of time will affect the taste. Your other options, although more expensive, will keep your coffee fresher because they don’t need to be continually heated. The airpots can hold up to a half-gallon, and the thermal servers even go up to 10 litres.
- You will also need to think about your ideal batch size. You will have to make a prediction about the number of people drinking coffee each week and how much leisure you will have to rebrew additional batches. Another thing to consider is if you want a machine that can handle both small and large batch sizes in case your staff will be drinking coffee during the week.
- If your ideal coffee maker is outside of your budget, investing in a used machine is an option that might work out for everyone. Generally used equipment can cost as little as half of the original price, however please ensure that the equipment has been refurbished by professionals in order to ensure quality.
Koffeeone – Dedicated Coffee Machine Wholesalers.
Over 30 Years Experience and expertise.
Delivering 100% Pure Espresso Coffee. From World Class Coffee Beans.
The Very Best Range Of Commercial Coffee Machines. Commercial Automatic Coffee Machines and Espresso Machines.
Quality After Sales Service With A Professionally Trained and Skilled National Service Network.
Our Commitment and Guarantee.
Perfect Espresso Coffee Every Time
Reliability And Longevity Of Operation Of Every Machine.
Every Machine Is Easy To Use.
All Machines Are Reliable And Consistent in Performance.
Quality After Sales Service With With 12 Months Warranty.
3 Months Free Cleaning Products With Every Machine Purchase.
In Addition 10 Kg Free World Class Coffee With Every Machine Purchase.
Our Promise From Our CEO Peter Walker.
“We ensure we only supply the very best office coffee machines. Why ? Because we Gurantee the longevity of operation. And make sure your commercial automatic coffee machines require minimal operational attention. By your staff or user alike. All our commercial automatic coffee machines are very easy to maintain and use.”