How to Clean your Carimali Multi Coffee Machine
To Clean your Carimali Multi Coffee Machine please view the video’s below
Cleaning The Brewer
Cleaning The Foaming Device
How to clean the Coffee Machine
Note: If during this process the message screen reads OFF simply press the lightning / on button and it will start at the same point of cleaning.
1. Press and hold decaf / clean button until message reads: Cleaning Group & clean.
2. Press decaf / clean button again quickly. Message reads: Open Front Panel / Cleaning Group & clean.
3. Open front panel & sweep excess coffee grounds around tamper from right to left so that it falls into the coffee grounds bin.
4. Close the panel and wait for message: Insert cleanser
5. Reopen and drop tablet into the cavity under the tamper.
6. Close and message reads: Group cleaning. It will now self clean for around 5 minutes.
7. Remove milk and discard. Clean the milk container and inside the small fridge.
8. Place 30 – 50 mls of “Clean Machine” in a large stainless jug that is filled with 600ml of water.
9. Place in the fridge with milk tube nozzle in the water.
10. Press and hold decaf / clean button for 5 seconds until Cleaning Group & clean. message appears
11. Press the Hot Water / + button once and message should read: Milk.
12. Press decaf / clean It will now self clean – when instructed replace detergent in container with fresh clean water
13. Press decaf / clean machine will now rinse foaming device
14. Clean drip tray and Grounds bin and allow to dry
15. Sweep and clean under grounds bin and around machine
It is now ready for use again