Shopping for an espresso coffee machine
Unsure of where to start when shopping for a business espresso coffee machine and equipment for your workplace?
This article will assist you in your decision making processes, in more ways than one. Since espressos are an especially sensitive beverage to perfect, only the right business espresso coffee machine will produce consistent high quality results.
This undoubtedly means that one needs to understand the elements involved in creating a great espresso to find the perfect business espresso coffee machine and equipment for your needs.
The two most essential pieces of equipment needed in the creation of great espressos are the coffee grinder and the business espresso coffee machine itself.
When searching for the perfect business espresso coffee machine, ensure that it has the following qualities:
- Able to brew at a constant temperature. This is extremely important as the temperature in the brewing process affects the flavour of the coffee.
- Able to retain the heat during brewing.
- Able to maintain a consistent pump pressure whilst brewing. Typically at 9 BAR.
- Able to brew with consistent volumes to ensure all shot sizes are the same.
- Able to Produce steam at the right angle and pressure.
- Able to boil water to just below 100 degrees Celsius.
- Can easily be cleaned.
- Able to cope with the pressure during the high demand peak times of coffee brewing.
- Can easily be maintained and serviced.
- Is energy efficient.
- All steam valves, levers, dials and hot water valves are easy to operate.
As shown, the company espresso coffee machine is incredibly important, but just as important is the coffee bean grinder.
By shopping for a commercial espresso coffee machine that features all of these qualities, you can make a confident decision once you’ve found your ideal espresso machine for your workplace.